Tuya Bluetooth Smart Finder
– Two-way Anti-lost Alarm
– Find things more easily & quickly
– Can be used for keys, wallet, bag, backpack, luggage, pet, etc.
1. Smart finder can save your time and help you locate the misplaced or lost stuffs in seconds.
2. Smart finder can tell you where your stuff lost or be forgotten.
3. Smart finder can remind you of the forgotten stuffs.
4. Smart finder can help you find your phone in seconds.
* Product Name: Tuya Bluetooth Smart Finder
* Working Voltage: 3V
* Battery Type: CR2032(Optional)
* Wireless Connection: Bluetooth 4.0
* Working Distance:10-20m(indoor), 20-50m(outdoor).
* App Name: Smart Life / Tuya Smart
* Dimensions: 38*38*7mm
* Net Weight: 9g
* Colors: Black, White
This smart tag connects cellphone by Bluetooth, the working distance is the Bluetooth connection range between the cellphone and the smart tag.
The working range is 10-20m(indoor), 20-50m(outdoor).
Find Things Easily
Tap "Call device" in app, smart finder gives out alarm, it can save your time and help you locate the misplaced or lost stuffs in seconds.
Find Phone Easily
Double-click the button of smart finder,then your cellpone rings. Smart finder can help you find your phone in seconds.
Cellphone and smart finder both give out alarm when they are disconnected with each other,which can remind you of the forgotten phone & other stuffs.
Connection Memory & Location Record
Tuya App will record the location at the moment it disconnected with smart finder, it can tell you where your stuff lost or be forgotten.
12 Monthes Long Time Standby
Optional CR2032 battery. Battery level can be checked in "Tuya Smart" / "Smart Life" App.
One phone can pair 10-20 smart finders without effect for each.
Neight Weight: 9g
How to install App
Scan the QR code below, or search "Tuya Smart" or "Smart Life" in App Store or Google Play to install it. Sign up an account and then log in.
▼Choose either one App to install: Tuya Smart or Smart Life. No need to install both APPs.
Very Easy to Set up(Add device in App)
Long press the button 3s to power on the smart finder, confirm its indicator light is blinking, enable cellphone Bluetooth, open App and wait for several seconds, App will pop-up a dialog box, then tap "Add" icon to finish. If the dialog box doesn't show up, please tap "+(Add Device)" at the top right corner, then tap "Add".
To make the smart finder work normally, please enable "Bluetooth" and "Locate/Locations" in cellphone settings, and allow "Smart Life" App to access the following permissions.