(512) PRIZM POUR paints for AMAZING acrylic pour FLOWER painting with ~ Reverse flower dip
You must see this AMAZING acrylic pour FLOWER painting!!! I used Prizm pour paints for the first time and I’m stunned with the effect and shimmer.
– Pour your base on canvas
– Put your FLOWER SHAPED DESERT CUP on the canvas with bottom up
– Pour paints over the bottom
– Take off the cup
– Use SKEWER to draw some petal shapes
– Gently put PAPER NAPKIN or towel on canvas ( You can use dry or damped napkin)
– Lift one corner at the time and then gently lift it (the middle last)
– Torch it for air bubbles and to activate pearl white and metallic paints
– And here is your flower 🙂
TECHNIQUE: Reverse flower dip with paper napkin, Cup bottom pour
MATERIAL I USED:
– 10×10 inch MDF board
– Acrylic paints mixed with pouring medium
– Flower shaped desert cup
– Paper napkin or towel
– Wooden skewer
– Palete knife
COLOURS I USED:
– Boesner black for the base coat
– Amsterdam permanent blue violet
– Amsterdam reflex rose
– Amsterdam expert series permanent red violet
– ColourArte Prizm pour Egyptian coin
– ColourArte Prizm pour Hot orchid
Link to SPLIT CUP and NEW FLOWER SHAPPED CUPS:
Use this Discount code at checkout to get 15% off all cups! The code is FIONA15
My Arteza affiliate link:
My mixing paints video:
#FionaArt #MustSee #FlowerPainting
If you want to support my channel to keep on experimenting with new techniques you can do it through this link:
Or just like and subscribe to show some love.
You can follow me on
My personal page: https://fionaart.si/
Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.
Be careful and use the proper materials for your safety.
You can’t use any content on my channel, unless I give you a permission!